Some Tips to Ensure Great Office Designing
The most tricky and difficult job for an entrepreneur after starting up an office is the designing phase. An office is not all about setting up just a few pieces of furniture. It is the workplace – the holiest place of your life. Let’s have a quick look at some tips to ensure great office designing.
- Proper space management – As you have invested in a property, each inch means a lot to you. So manage the space judiciously and effectively to make it utmost functional. Things that need to be taken care of may include the number of staffs, needed pantry space, number of cabins. This would help you plan the placement in the best possible way. Place workstations according to the space available. Otherwise, using a single table with partitions may also accommodate 2 – 3 staffs easily. Leave adequate circulation space.
- Placement of furniture – This is another thing to consider since you have invested a good amount of money to buy comfortable, ergonomic furniture. You may cut corners on other heads but not on furniture and its comfortability since you have to spend almost 1/3rd of your day in office. Choose furniture wisely; they should be trendy and smart yet comfortable. Categorise furniture for the staffs, pantry and conference room selectively. As it comes to desks and cabinets, they must have enough storage space.
- Proper lighting – The workplace must be well lit mostly by natural light. Keep wide windows to brighten the space while making it well ventilated. As it comes to office interiors in Kolkata, you may use blinds to let in enough light in the space. Choose LED and CFL for conference room. There are a number of lighting options on offer to enhance overall ambience of the place.
- Required colour theme – If there is a staircase inside the office, it is a great excuse to add some added charm to the space, especially during festivals. You can wrap the handrail of the staircase with green garlands with golden bows. This is just an example. Choosing the right colour theme for your office is required throughout.
- Well designed reception – Reception makes the first impression. Accessorise this place with smart pen stands as well as paperweights. Hang designer notice boards to enhance the appearance. Nice reception always has a nice impact on the visitors and anybody coming to the office. For smaller office, an angular reception would suit the best.
- Organised conference room – Another significant feature of an office is its conference room. Buy a good projector with proper brightness to accommodate the size of the room. The shape and size of the conference room should be determined by the layout and size of the room. Placing LED light wisely would help to provide the space with a specious feel. The room should be decorated such as it looks attractive, comfortable and tech-powered.
These are just a few things to take care of while decorating office space. It would be a good idea to hire one of the best efficient interior architects of Kolkata to use the space perfectly ensuring best look and utility. There might be a number of designers in your community, but it would be good to depend on recommended ones.